Money!!! What really is the fuss about? If I may ask why do people go through all they do just to get an extra of this “paper” into their pocket? Just thinking aloud, what really is money and does it have a substitute? I once heard a story of a man who haven’t seen or touched this legal tender for so many years YET he did all he needed to do. Below is an insight on money I bumped into and decided to share. I do hope you enjoy it.
- It is a tool; an instrument, a messenger. It multiplies when treated as such.
- It gravitates to those who speak well of it and know what to do with it
- It doesn’t stay, money moves. It must be transported. It is a transporter and a conveyor
- It wants to be on a mission. Money wants to be sent, be put to use. It must be on a mission! Money on a mission is money that will be increased.
- Its purpose is not acquisition. it gravitates to the purposeful, the visionary and the man on a mission!
- Those that mistreat it don’t have a lot of it.
- What you have today is the currency God has given you to purchase your future
- Money is not paper currency. It is a Spirit; an Angel. it is an illusion and its elusive. The more you pursue it, the more it eludes you and draws you away from true purpose/things that matter more. The more you store it, the more you find it doesn’t bring happiness as you thought an illusion. The more you acquire and store, the more you realize you don’t have real money.
- It is an amplifier and a defense.
- It is neither righteous nor unrighteous. It takes the character of the holder. If you’re evil, your money is evil and if you’re righteous, your money is righteous.
- It doesn’t satisfy. It was never meant to bring satisfaction. It is a tool for purpose.
- It wants to work for you. It wants to serve and not to be served. When you engage it like this, your financial freedom dawns.
- Only fools hoard it! It was designed to move. Two things happen when you hoard it. 1) It loses value; 2) it makes others rich with no profit accruing to you.
Quote : “The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
LIFE is a journey…Get the Inspiration you need for it.